By using this website and/or its communications features or requesting that I perform services for you, you agree to all of the following.
- Please do not submit sensitive information such as Social Security Numbers or account numbers through this website as it does not contain financial-grade security measures.
- Comments on blog posts are intended to be published publicly with or without edits (at the site owner’s sole discretion). Do not include information that you wouldn’t want posted on a public website.
- This website is designed to provide general information for the purposes of appearing in search results and providing a baseline for further discussion with a professional service provider. You may not rely on the information on this website for any purpose other than as a source of questions to ask a licensed professional or as a starting point for your own independent research. The information on this website may be incomplete, outdated, incorrect, or not applicable to your specific situation.
- You are not a client, and I have no duty to you, merely because you use this website or submit email, chat, or other communications.
- Prior to actually signing a contract, any request for services that you make, even upon submission of payment, is merely an offer to enter into a contract. I retain sole discretion to either accept your offer and provide services or to reject your offer and immediately provide a full refund.
- This website is owned and operated by Erin Forst, an individual sole proprietor who is an Enrolled Agent admitted to practice before the Internal Revenue Service.
- The location of this agreement and the performance of services is in the state of Florida.
Data Protection and Privacy
This statement provides certain disclosures required by law. It also outlines how your data is protected and who is liable for any potential data breaches.
Facts: What Does Erin Forst, EA Do With Your Personal Information?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security Number or Employer Identification Number
- Other tax information
- Financial statements and other financial data
- Other information that you provide via chat, the portal, or other means
- Basic information such as your browser type, operating system, and what kind of device you use to log on
All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information; the reasons Erin Forst, EA chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
|Reasons we can share your personal information||Does Erin Forst, EA share?||Can you limit this sharing?|
|For our everyday business purposes—
such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus
|Yes, but these providers do not have permission to use your information other than to provide contracted services. Examples include, but are not limited to:
|For our marketing purposes—
to offer our products and services to you
|Yes, but only generalized information such as your browser, operating system, location, and computer device type.
||Not directly, but you are not prohibited from using ad blockers or other software which you believe increases your privacy.|
|For joint marketing with other financial companies||No||N/A|
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes—
information about your transactions and experiences
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes—
information about your creditworthiness
|For our affiliates to market to you||No||N/A|
|For nonaffiliates to market to you||No||N/A|
To Limit Our Sharing
Because we use your information only internally or within third-party services we use to manage our business, you may not further limit the information we share.
Please visit my contact page.
Who We Are
Erin Forst is an Enrolled Agent and small business consultant located in Largo, Florida, and organized as a sole proprietor. OnlineAccountingFirm.com is a generic website address for the firm.
What We Do
How Does Erin Forst, EA Protect My Personal Information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How Does Erin Forst, EA Collect My Personal Information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- Use the chat or contact form feature.
- Send a message or document via the portal.
- Sign up for services or provide information as part of an ongoing service.
- Generalized data used to track this website’s performance is collected using Google Analytics and similar tools.
Why Can’t I Limit All Sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
What Happens When I Limit Sharing For An Account I Hold Jointly With Someone Else?
It is not possible to further limit sharing as outlined above.
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
Limitation of Liability
Transmitting data online has inherent risks of hacking, data breaches, or other losses that can never be completely eliminated regardless of the security measures taken. You agree that I have no duty or liability beyond taking reasonable steps to protect your information.
As part of my data protection plan, I rely on large third-party companies to provide data collection, management, and storage services. These companies have much larger IT staffs and other related professionals than I could ever hire, and I reasonably expect them to provide a higher level of security than I could on my own as do the many other professionals who use these services for similar purposes. By submitting data, you agree that you have reviewed the security policies for these providers, that you accept them as-is and as reasonable measures for protecting your information, and that I have no responsibility for any losses caused directly or indirectly by these third-party providers. If you are not sure if a third-party provider will be handling your information or who they are, please ask me before submitting any information.
You also agree to regularly and continuously take steps to monitor for identity theft such as by regularly reviewing your credit report, enrolling in an identity theft monitoring service, or taking other measures that would allow you to quickly identify and mitigate any breach of your personal information.