Full-Service Tax Filing
Get a personal tax advisor you can talk to all year — not just in April.Start Free
How it Works
- Choose your plan — Easy-to-understand, flat-fee pricing. No extra fees in fine print.
- Send your basic info so I can understand your situation — Answer a few yes/no questions, upload your tax documents, and note any concerns you have.
- I'll contact you for any additional info or clarifications — I'll get more details if needed and check for anything you might be missing.
- Schedule a call to go over your completed tax return (optional) — The IRS holds you responsible for everything on your tax return, so this is the part where we make sure you understand what you're signing.
- Sign and file online — Review your tax return one last time then easily sign online.
Want to see how it works? Click here to start free and choose your plan later.
All tax filing plans include:
- Full-service tax filing with a tax pro
- Secure client portal to send your info
- 2023 Form 1040 tax return, state return and all forms included
- Tax Protection Plus audit defense
- Unlimited text and email questions anytime
- Phone calls by appointment
Please contact me for late filing or amended returns.
How to Choose Your Plan
Tax return pricing varies based on
- Wage and retirement income includes hourly wages, salary, Social Security, pensions, and retirement-age IRA/401(k) withdrawals.
- Business, investment, and other income includes 1099 work, owning your own business, dividends, interest, capital gains, early retirement account withdrawals, and all other forms of income. This is gross income before expenses, deductions, losses, and other subtractions.
There are NO added charges for state returns, itemized deductions, or tax credits. The price you see for your plan is the price you pay.
Other Things to Know
- Plans auto-renew to give you access to a tax advisor all year but you can cancel anytime.
- Returning member and want to file earlier than last year? No problem, we'll just move up your renewal date.
- If your needs exceed your selected plan level, you'll automatically be upgraded and charged to the same method of payment.
- Married filing separate requires separate plans.
- Dependent tax returns are also separate but are 25% off with a parent return (contact me to set up).
- Amended returns are not included and are billed at the regular plan rate.