This page contains useful links and tax calculators from the IRS and other third parties. These resources are provided for general planning purposes only and may not be 100% of what you need to determine your final tax liability.
Table of Contents
Safeguard Your Information
- Verify a tax preparer using the IRS directory.
- IRS phone numbers. Call these numbers to find out if a notice or letter you received is real.
Learn the Basics
- 2018 Tax Brackets
- 2019 Tax Brackets and Social Security Cutoffs
- 2019 Retirement Contribution Limits
- IRS Interactive Tax Assistant
- Do I need to file a tax return?
- Who can I claim as a dependent?
- What is my filing status?
- IRS FAQs
Income Tax Calculators
- Federal Income Tax Calculator
- Estimated Tax Calculator
- Section 199A Deduction Calculator
- Tax Refund Estimator
- Should I adjust my payroll withholdings?
- How much self-employment tax will I pay?
- Should I itemize or take the standard deduction?
- Capital Gains/Losses Tax Estimator
- Will my investment interest be deductible?
- How much of my Social Security benefit may be taxed?
- How will my taxes change under the new tax law?
Retirement Planning Tax Calculators
- How much can I contribute to an IRA?
- I’m self-employed, how much can I contribute to a retirement plan?
- Roth 401(k) vs. Traditional 401(k)
- Should I convert to a Roth IRA?
- What is my current year required minimum distribution (age 70.5+)?
- What are my projected required minimum distributions?