Do You Need a Tax Preparer, CPA, or Enrolled Agent?

Marketing disclosure: I may receive a fee if you choose to use linked products and services.

Do you need a tax preparer, CPA, or enrolled agent, or can you do it on your own? Check out these guides to help you figure it out.

Tax Filing and Tax Planning

Tax Problems

Need personal help? Click here for additional free resources or to find an accountant, attorney, or other professional near youRemember: This blog post and the comments provide generalized information that may be out of date or inaccurate for your situation. Always schedule a personal consultation with an appropriate licensed professional in your area before taking action. For full terms of use, click here.

Have general questions about this post or want to learn more about a related topic? Please leave a comment at the bottom of the page. Comments are public, and I can’t provide individual advice, but it helps me make the posts more useful for the future. Please do not post personal information. If you need personal assistance, please contact the relevant government agency or hire an appropriate professional near you.

Be the first to comment on "Do You Need a Tax Preparer, CPA, or Enrolled Agent?"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.